Loss Of Feeling In The Area Where I Have Had My Piercing Can I Claim Compensation?
If you are experiencing a loss of feeling in the area that was pierced, you will, most certainly, be able to make a compensation claim. This is especially the case if the symptom persists. This is something that should not happen after a piercing, especially for a prolonged period of time. The best thing to do is give us a call today and we will ensure you get the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to.
The most common types of body piercing negligence
Body piercing negligence occurs when the procedure is not carried out properly. Some common examples include:
- The person performing the piercing has not given you instructions on what to do if there is a problem or how to ensure your new piercing heals correctly.
- The person performing the piercing has not cleaned the area that is being pierced with germicidal soap. This is a soap that kills disease-causing microorganisms and bacteria. The only exception to this is the tongue.
- The person performing the piercing does not us a new, clean needle.
- The person performing the piercing does not use the correct equipment.
- The jewelry used has not been sterilized.
- The person performing the piercing has not received the correct training.
Adv Dr. Arun D Mishra
Medico Legal Consultant
Adv. High Court & Supreme Court
MD, LLM (Crime), MA (Phil), Ph.D…, F.Yoga, Adv.D.Yoga
BSc (Micro), DMLT, D. Pharma, D. Yoga, MA (Psycho)…
P.G.Mysticism, D.Mythology.., Adv.Mysticism.
October 20, 2018